We have collected some best quotes about Easter from religious, public figures, writers, and artists. Just copy it and fill in the holiday card or send it via messaging apps.
Here are 23 Easter Sayings Quotes
1. The great gift of Easter is hope.
– Basil Hume
2. Christ the Lord is risen today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; sing, ye heavens and earth reply.
– Charles Wesley
3. The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.
– Kate McGahan
4. ‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
5. Golf is just the adult version of an Easter Egg Hunt.
6. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
– Audrey Hepburn
7. Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
8. Blessed are those who have not seen and have yet believed.
– John 20:29
9. No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
– Hal Borland
10. Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.
– Janine di Giovanni
11. For I remember it is Easter Morn and life and love and peace are all new born.
– Alice Freeman Palmer
12. There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.
– Gordon P. Hinckley
13. I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.
– Dolly Parton
Inspiring and uplifting Easter Sunday Quotes
14. If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave but it won’t stay there.
– Clarence W. Hall
16. Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.
– S.D. Gordon
17. The Easter eggs symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with that limits our thoughts and beliefs. As we break open our hearts and minds we discover a transformation to new, life enhancing thoughts and beliefs.
– Siobhan Shaw
18. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
– Pablo Neruda
19. With the coming of spring, I am calm again.
– Gustav Mahler
20. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
– Henri Matisse
21. Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.
– Reba McEntire
22. All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!
– Charles M. Schulz, Peanuts
23. A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
– Mahatma Gandhi
We hope you like these Easter Sunday and Easter Monday quotes.
Share these with friends and family best Easter Quotes 2021