We have collected some quotes from Camila Cabello on love, life, friendship, relationship, and success.
Here are 14 Quotes by Camila Cabello
1. Take a deep breath, listen to your favorite song and realize everything is gonna be okay, nothing is permanent.
2. These are the moments. These are the moments where you realize love is everywhere if you look closely. When you realize happiness isn’t next weekend, and it’s not last week, it’s right now. That was one of the best nights of my life. It felt good to know purpose. I lay in my bunk and I think of all the stories I’m in. I think about all the stories that are in my story. I think about all the stories that are left to be written. And it might be my favorite book yet.
3. The whole point of music is being able to share your story.
4. I think it’s really important to love yourself. Because I feel like a lot of the time, especially right now, I’ve noticed that insecurity is something that’s so common that it’s not glorified but like romanticized. And it shouldn’t be because at the end of the day you have to live with yourself and be happy with who you are. If not, then you’re not going to be a happy individual and whatever people say will get to you. So you have to know who you are and like it that way.
5. There’s this quote that says “friendship isn’t how long you’ve known someone, but who walked into your life, said ‘I’m here for you’ and proved it.”
6. There’s no freedom like the freedom that comes from accepting yourself.
7. At the end of the day nobody’s perfect and everybody’s weird whether they embrace it or not
8. I’ve always written songs for the sake of my own sanity and expression.
9. Not caring what people think about you is so much easier said than done and I think that it’s easy to be in school and kind of compare yourself to everybody else, you might think that you’re weird because some people don’t like you or because you just dont feel like you belong in your own skin in your school and I think that it’s important to realize that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you you’re worth so much. As time progresses you’ll see that and you have to learn to love yourself and accept yourself because its your skin
10. I don’t really listen to any of the gossip.
11. It’s more than Fifth Harmony, the girl group – it’s a sisterhood.
12. So many people have disappointed me. And there’s also been so many people – not so many, but a few people who make everything worth it, stick through it, and they show loyalty. And no matter what goes down, seas or rough or calm Sunday afternoon, those are people that are worth it. You die for those people.
13. My general thing is, if you feel cute in your outfit, then your outfit is cute.
14. I’m excited to be home, not wear makeup, and wear onesies.
Source – azquotes
Share these quotes from Camila Cabello with your friends and family.