Here are top 20 deep love quotes, Read these love quotes and express your feelings with these meaningful and deep love quotes.
1. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. – Thomas Merton
2.love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare, all’s well that ends well
3.love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert a. Heinlein, stranger in a strange land
4.love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. – Anais Nin
5.love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. – h. L. Mencken
6.nobody has ever measured — not even poets — how much love the human heart can hold.
– Zelda Fitzgerald
7. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille ball
8. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
– James Baldwin
9.there’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘no matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table. – Tom Hanks
10. Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
– Jeanna Moreau
11.a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
– Mignon McLaughlin
12.it is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, and bad things are very easy to get. – Confucius
13.there is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. – Sarah Dessen, the truth about forever
14. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert a. Heinlein, stranger in a strange land
15. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged cupid painted blind. – William Shakespeare, a midsummer night’s dream
16.love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. – Nicholas sparks, a walk to remember
17.you don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult, my sister’s keeper
18.we’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love – true love. – Robert Fulghum, true love
19.there is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature. – Jane Austen, Northanger abbey
20.the art of love is largely the art of persistence.- Albert Ellis