1. A coconut a day keeps the doctor away.
2. A good friend visits you in jail. The best friends sit next to you and say “that was fun„
3. I need 6 months of vacation, twice a year.
4. Vacation calories don’t count. Right?
5. Backpacking is money spent on Education.
6. Can we just skip to the part of my life where I travel the world?
7. I always want to wear flip-flops, but my boss doesn’t like it…guess, I’ve to travel then!
8. Work hard, travel harder.
9. Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas and take your next trip in kilometers.
10. I don’t know what’s coming,
but I already know it’s gonna be awesome!
11. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
12. I wish that road trips could pay my bills.
13. I want someone to look at me the way I look at a travel magazine!
14. Screw the caviar, I want to travel the world!
15. This is me, walking down the aisle.
16. At the end of the day…
I’d rather like to have a lot of stories to tell, than a full bank account.
17. Take me to the next beach, like now!
18. I know there is a flight leaving today
that could bring me far, far away!
19. I don’t know what’s coming, but I already know it’s gonna be awesome!
20. “Be strong”, I whisper to my WiFi signal!
21. I’m here for the fun!
22. Go no, next week or next month… but GO!
23. Jetlag is for amateurs!
24. Me: I want to travel more.
Bank account: like, to the park?
25. People who eat travel are the best.
26. Be a Pineapple:
wear a crown,
and be sweet on the inside”
27. Life is not a fairytale. If you lose your shoes at midnight, you are drunk!
28. The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
29. Instead of driving with a Mercedes to work,
I’d rather ride with the bike to the beach.
30. Work, save, travel, repeat
31. Overpack. It’s why suitcases have wheels now.
32. Girls don’t wait for the prince anymore, they pack and travel the world.
33. I need a friend I can call in the middle of the night, tell him we have to leave, and the only sentence coming back is
“when do we leave?„
34. Education is important. But travel is importanter!
35. Your vibe attracts your tribe!
36. It’s called present… it must be a reason for that!
37. If you did not have a stupid travel story to tell,
you did something terribly wrong!
38. People having babies…and I’m like: What country am I going to next?
39. All you need is
love a passport.
40. …and then
I went to see Sangria Familia,touched the Mahal, and finally had some sushi in China!
I am a full traveler!
41. Airports: the only place where drinking at 8am is socially acceptable.
42.The perfect fun CoVid-19 travel jokes: Travitude: when you start to feel grumpy and sassy cause you haven’t been traveling.
43. I have been to almost as many places as my luggage.
44. I need a vacation that long, I forget my passwords!
45. My parents complain I travel too much. I mean, I could be a drug addict,do they realize how lucky they are?
46. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?
47. I need a reasonably paid job. Something like $2000 an hour. Nothing too wild…
48. By 35, if I’m not engaged or already starting a family, I declare myself the aunt who’s always traveling & comes to family events tipsy.
49. It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on earth has ever produced the expression, ‘As pretty as an airport’. – Douglas Adams
50. If traveling was free, BYE!
Pin for later