Are You An Introvert? Here are some introvert quotes you may like.
1. When an introvert is quiet, don’t assume he is depressed, snobbish or socially deficient.
– Laurie Helgoe
2. In order to understand the world, one has to turn away from it on occasion.
– Albert Camus
3. As a child I suppose I was not quite normal. My happiest times were when I was left alone in the house on a Saturday. – Charles Bukowski
4. A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dare live. – Bertrand Russell
5. You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. – Franz Kafka
6. How much better is silence; the coffee cup, the table. How much better to sit by myself like the solitary sea-bird that opens its wings on the stake. Let me sit here forever with bare things, this coffee cup, this knife, this fork, things in themselves, myself being myself. – Virginia Wolf
7. I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky. – Audrey Hepburn
8. You use words like ‘introvert’ and ‘extrovert,’ various traits of a personality. A lot of that stuff, we used in drama school, and that was kind of interesting, to realize my teachers sort of ripped off a lot of Jung. And how much of it is part of our society now, these phrases, introvert and extrovert, where it actually came from. – Michael Fassbender
9. Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. – Plato
10. In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone. – Rollo May
11. Solitude has its own very strange beauty to it. – Liv Tyler
12. Please kindly go away, I’m introverting. – Beth Buelow
14. I’m very picky with whom I give my energy to. I prefer to reserve my time, intensity and spirit exclusively to those who reflect sincerity. – Dau Voire
15. The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude.
– Aldous Huxley
16. Beware of those who seek constant crowds; they are nothing alone. – Charles Bukowski
17. You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. – Yoko Ono
18. I think I’m a weird combination of deeply introverted and very daring. I can feel both those things working. – Helen Hunt
19. I restore myself when I’m alone. – Marilyn Monroe
20. E-mail is far more convenient than the telephone. As far as I’m concerned, I would throw my phone away if I could get away with it. – Tom Hanks