On this mother’s day 2021, send your mother beautiful wishes and greetings and make her feel special.
We have collected some lovely wishes and quotes that you send her on this day.
Here are All Type of Mother’s Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, and Greetings
1. Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.
2. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
3. My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
4. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
5. Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.
6. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
7. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
—William Makepeace Thackeray
8. The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.
—James E. Faust
9. Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.
10. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.
—Elder M. Russell Ballard
11. Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
—Oliver Wendell Holmes
12. My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.
13. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.
14. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.
15. Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.
Here are the top Caring Mother’s Day Quotes 2021
16. A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.
17. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
—Honore de Balzac
18. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
19. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
20. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
21. The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.
22. In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’
23. If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
24. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
25. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
26. When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
27. There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
28. There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
29. A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.
30. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.
—Mildred B. Vermont
Top Inspirational Mother’s Day Quotes
31. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
32. The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room.
—Henry Ward Beecher
33. A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.
—Samuel Taylor Coleridge
34. The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.
—St. Therese of Lisieux
35. To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.
36. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
—Marion C. Garretty
37. Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.
38. To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.
39. I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.
40. Mother—that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
—T. Dewitt Talmage
41. Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.
42. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
43. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
44. Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.
45. Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
- Sometimes, the world becomes a difficult place to live in. So, all I need is a BIG hug from my mom. Because that’s the safest place on the earth. Happy Mother’s Day 2021.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. You have taught me so much without saying a word. Every day, I thank heaven you are my mother.
- Knowing that you are there for me through the good and the bad makes life a whole heck of a lot easier! Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all moms, everywhere, for everything you do!
- Thank you, mom, for always being there to support me. Happy Mother’s Day.
- No matter age or distance I love you and I always will, Happy Mother’s Day!
Best Happy Mother’s Day Messages in 2021
- M is for Marvelous
O is for Open
T is for Trustworthy
H is for Honest
E is for Elegant
R is for Reliable
Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
- Warm and down to earth…that’s what makes you so special. I admire my mom.
- I’m blessed to have so many great things in my life and the best among them is you. Happy Mothers Day mom.
- You gave me this life and I am forever grateful for it. Thank you for everything mom
Best Mother’s Day Wishes from Son
- Mom, you are my first best friend, my first love, and my first everything, I couldn’t count you as second or third. In my life, you are my first priority and always will be. Happy Mother’s Day!
- All the good things in me are what I have seen in you all my life. I’m blessed to have a mother like you. I wish you the happiest mother’s day!
- Every son in this world should have a mother like you! You are just amazing. I love you and happy mother’s day dear mother!
- I’m so proud to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day.
- A mother like you is a gift to any son. I feel thankful to God because he gave me such a wonderful mother. I love you now and always!
Best Mother’s Day Wishes from Daughter
- Dear Mother, you are the strongest person I have ever seen! You are my angel and my role model. Happy Mothers Day! You deserve the world!
- You are an inspiration to me. I have always wanted to be a mother like you for my children so I can raise them just like you raised me. I wish you the happiest mother’s day!
- Happy mother’s day, mum. Thank you for setting a great example before me. I want to be just like you when I grow up!
Short Mother’s day quotes ( one-liner quotes)
46. A mother understands what a child does not say.
47. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
48. The world needs our mothers.
49. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
50. There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.
51. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
52. My mother is a walking miracle.
53. A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.
54. A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
55. A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.
56. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
57. All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
58. There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.
—Sara Josepha Hale
59. Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.
60. We are born of love; love is our mother.
Hilarious Mother’s Day Quotes
These funny Mother’s Day Quotes will make her laugh on this mother’s day.
61. In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.
—Randy Susan Meyers
62. The phrase ’working mother’ is redundant.
63. An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.
64. Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.
65. A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.
66. A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
67. Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.
68. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
69. It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.
—The Golden Girls
70. We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.
—Laura Stavoe Harm
71. I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then, I want to move in with them.
72. When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
73. If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands?
74. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
75. Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes and Wishes for Grandmother
We have also collected some best Mother’s day quotes for Grandma.
- Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the telephone.—Unknown
- Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.—Unknown
- As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine life without her.
- It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother—that’s why the world calls her grandmother.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a grandmother.
- I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.—Andre Leon Talley
- Everything I am, you helped me to be.—Unknown
- There’s no place like home except Grandma’s.—Unknown
- A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.—Unknown
- Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while…but our hearts forever.—Unknown
- If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.—Italian Proverb
- Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special.—Catherine Pulsifer
- Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.—Marcy DeMaree
- My grandmother is my angel on earth.—Catherine Pulsifer
Quotes for an aunt on mother’s day
- Aunt; like a mom only cooler. —Unknown
- The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators. —Daryl Gregory
- An aunt is a safe haven for a child. Someone who will keep your secrets and is always on your side. —Sara Sheridan
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. —Oprah Winfrey
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. —Barbara Kingsolver
Hope These quotes and wishes will help you to celebrate Mother’s day 2021.
Don’t forget to share with others.