On this mother’s day 2021, send your mother beautiful wishes and greetings and make her feel special.
We have collected some lovely wishes and quotes that you send her on this day.
Here are All Type of Mother’s Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, and Greetings
1. Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.
2. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
3. My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
4. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
5. Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.
6. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
7. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
—William Makepeace Thackeray
8. The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.
—James E. Faust
9. Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.
10. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.
—Elder M. Russell Ballard
11. Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
—Oliver Wendell Holmes
12. My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.
13. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.
14. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.
15. Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.
Here are the top Caring Mother’s Day Quotes 2021
16. A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.
17. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
—Honore de Balzac
18. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
19. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
20. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
21. The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.
22. In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’