Motivational Fitness Quotes for Women: Fitness has been always in trend and almost everyone wanted to be a fit person but some can and some wish.
We have collected some Motivational Fitness Quotes for Women that will give you an extra boost to get to the gym this morning
Here are Fitness Quotes for Women
1. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, NOT in the MUSCLES!
2. Don’t cry over boys! Do some squats and make them cry wishing they still had that Ass!
3. What seems impossible today will become your warm-up tomorrow!
4. When you see a woman with smudged lipstick and runny kajal, you know she just finished a killer workout!
5. I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age!
6. The more you workout, the weaker his knees get!
7. It’s easy to spot strong women. They are the ones who nail it in the gym!
8. Lifting weights doesn’t make women huge. But Cupcakes do!
9. I will make sweat my best accessory! I will run harder than my mascara!
10. People will tell you that You look different. But you know, how much sweat it’s worth!
11. Your fitness is 100% mental! If your mind doesn’t push harder, your body goes nowhere!
12. Life is a battle. But, don’t worry, you’re gonna lift heavy and win it too!
13. Life has its UPS and DOWNS…we call them SQUATS!
14. When life knocks you down….do a squat!
15. WORKOUT…Because it’s another day to become BETTER!
Female Fitness Motivation Quotes
16. The beginning is always tough! But, once you lift your butt, do some squats!
17. Train insane or remain the same!
18. Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!
19. There is no GIANT step that can take you there! But, consistent and small steps can!
20. Skinny girls look good in clothes; Fit girls look good naked.
21. Need motivation to start exercising? Avoiding death is a good one though!
22. When you start feeling the PAIN, that’s when EVERYTHING starts!
23. Planning to workout someday? There are seven days a week, SOMEDAY is not one of them!
24. Do you feel the Pain while workout? Good, it’s the weakness leaving your body.
25. Achieving a great body is a SLOW progress. Don’t make it SLOWER by quitting.
26. Don’t stop trying just because you’ve hit the wall. Progress is progress no matter how small.
27. Don’t wait for tomorrow to motivate you to workout! You will find another excuse to quit. Start NOW!
Motivational Quotes for Women’s Fitness
28. You can have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
29. Don’t quit you’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
30. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.