Here are the top 40 quotes that lift you up or someone you know. You can share these positive quotes with people who need positivity.
1. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a
–Lou Holtz (Former Football Player)
2. It always seems impossible until it
–Nelson Mandela (Political Leader)
3. Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is
–Francesca Reigler (Artist)
4. Live life to the fullest and focus on
–Matt Cameron (Musician)
5. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of
–Marcus Aurelius (Roman Emperor)
6. The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.
–Charles Dickens (Author)
7. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
–Oprah Winfrey (Actress, TV Host)
8. If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.
–Guy Finley (Writer)
9. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.
–Mary Lou Retton (Gymnast)
10. You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on
–Dr. Seuss (Author/Poet)
11. Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.
–Albert Schweitzer (Theologian)
12. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
–Anthony J. D’Angelo (Author)
13. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
–Helen Keller (Author)
14. Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.
15. Positive anything is better than
–Elbert Hubbard (Writer)
16. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
–Willie Nelson (Musician)
17. Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.
–Helena Rubinstein (American-Polish Businesswoman)
18. Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve
–Bonnie Blair (Speed Skater)
19. It makes a big difference in your life when you
–Ellen DeGeneres (Comedian)
20. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.
–Paulo Coelho (Brazilian lyricist)
21. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
22. No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.
–Wolfgang Riebe (Keynote Speaker/Magician)
23. In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a
–Les Brown (Author)
24. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on
25. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
–Robert Collier (Author)
26. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you
–Robert Tew (Writer)
27. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
–Zig Ziglar (Author)
28. When we are open to new possibilities, we find them. Be open and skeptical
–Todd Kashdan (Scientist)
29. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
–Milton Berle (Comedian)
30. It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
–Vince Lombardi (Football player)
31. Be so happy that, when other people look at you, they become happy too.
32. Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way
–Tim Howard (Soccer Player)
33. You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
–A.A. Mine (Author/Poet)
34. The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
–Carl Rogers (Psychologist)
35. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
–Jimmy Johnson (Football Coach)
36. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
–Stephen Richards (Author)
37. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with
–Dolly Parton (Singer-Songwriter)
38. You always pass failure on the way
–Mickey Rooney (Actor)
39. Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.
–Alice Morse Earle (American Historian)
40. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
-Lyndon B. Johnson (36th U.S. President)