We have collected some sunrise and sunset quotes about love, earth, life, and more.
Sunrise And Sunset Quotes
1. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
– Bernard Williams
2. What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.
– Oprah Winfrey
3. We need to be reminded sometimes that a sunrise last but a few minutes. But its beauty can burn in our hearts eternally.
– R. A. Salvatore
4. Life. This morning the sun made me adore it. It had, behind the dripping pine trees, the oriental brightness, orange and crimson, of a living being, a rose and an apple, in the physical and ideal fusion of a true and daily paradise.
– Juan Ramón Jiménez
5. Life is a great sunrise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one.
– Vladimir Nabokov
6. When I think about that sunrise that I woke up to that morning, I just feel like I got as close to nowhere as I could get, and found out that it was more of a place than anywhere I’ve been in a long time.
– Hank Green
7. My sun sets to rise again.
– Robert Browning
8. Every sunrise is a poem written on the earth with words of light, warmth, and love.
– Debasish Mridha
9. Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone’s day.
– Jhiess Krieg
10. Sad soul, take comfort, nor forget
That sunrise never failed us yet.
– Celia Thaxter
11. We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness.
– Sapna Reddy
12. There is always a way and always hope in the next sunrise, and in the next second, and in the next minute.
– Ziggy Marley
13. Rest but never quit. Even the sun has a sinking spell each evening. But it always rises the next morning. At sunrise, every soul is born again.
– Muhammad Ali
14. There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
– Jo Walton
15. The sun was a fiery furnace of gold, but finally it set in the west and the cosmos glittered like a million burning embers, briefly reminding Awa of poetry readings under starry skies in Timbuktu.
― Rehan Khan
16. Each time I see a beautiful sunset or sunrise, I have to pinch myself because I can’t believe that I’m awake and not dreaming.
– Anthony T. Hincks
17. Every sunrise is a blessing, it’s a opportunity to learn something new and to create something that can benefit others. It also gives a chance to make amends. Use it wisely before sunset.
– Euginia Herlihy
18. The darkness that follows a sunset is never so dark that it can change the inevitability of a sunrise.
– Craig D. Lounsbrough