We have collected 30 truth quotes that will inspire you to candor for always
Here are Truth Quotes
1. I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.
– Abraham Lincoln
2. Be Impeccable with Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
– Don Miguel Ruiz
3. No legacy is so rich as honesty.
– William Shakespeare
4. We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.
– Michelle Obama
5. A great man does not seek applause or place; he seeks for truth; he seeks the road to happiness, and what he ascertains, he gives to others.
– Robert Green Ingersoll
6. Truth is so rare that it is delightful to tell it.
– Emily Dickinson
7. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
– Albert Einstein
8. The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.
– Ayn Rand
9. Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
– W. Clement Stone
10. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
11. Our duty is to encourage everyone in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.
– Swami Vivekananda
12. You can hate me. You can go out there and say anything you want about me, but you will love me later because I told you the truth.
– Mary J. Blige
13. For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.
– Bo Bennett
14. The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.
– John F. Kennedy
15. Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.
– Claude Adrien Helvetius
16. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
– Arthur Conan Doyle
17. Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable than fidelity. Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.
– Marcus Tullius Cicero
18. The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
– Winston Churchill
19. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
– Thomas Jefferson
20. Stop holding your truth; speak your truth. Be yourself. It’s the healthiest way to be.
– Tiffany Haddish