We have collected the Top 42 Most Inspiring Angelina Jolie Quotes.
Here are Angelina Jolie Quotes
1. People always slow down for a train wreck. It’s like junk food. If you don’t feel good about yourself, you want to read crap about other people, like gossip in high school. You don’t understand why it’s there, but somehow it makes a lot of people feel better.
2. If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone perception of me.
3. If you ask people what they’ve always wanted to do, most people haven’t done it. That breaks my heart.
4. We have a responsibility to be aware of others.
5. I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy.
6. You’d think, ‘what if I make a mistake today, I’ll regret it’. I don’t believe in regret, I feel everything leads us to where we are and we have to just jump forward, mean well, commit and just see what happens.
7. Different is good. When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold you head up and be proud.
8. People have two sides, a good side and a bad side, a past, a future. We must embrace both in someone we love.
9. If I didn’t have my films as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up.” -Angelina Jolie
10. Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to person you become.
11. Nothing would mean anything if I didn’t life a life of use to others.
12. Be brave, be bold, be free.
13. We have a choice about how we take what happens to us in our life and whether or not we allow it to turn is. We can become consumed by hate and darkness, or we’re able to regain our humanity somehow, or come to terms with things and learn something about ourselves.
14. It is not where you start out in life that counts the most, it is how you choose to face it.
15. I am a strong believer that without justice, there is no peace. No lasting peace anyway.
16. Everyday we choose who we are by how we define ourselves.
17. Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.
18. I’ve never lived my life in the opinion of others. I believe I’m a good person. I believe I’m a good mom. But that’s for my kids to decide, not for the world.
19. If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.
20. I’m very happy and very excited when my adrenalin is going.
21. I never felt settled or calm. You can’t really commit to life when you feel that.
22. I’ve been reckless, but I’m not a rebel without a cause.
23. Wherever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.
24. Figure out who you are separate from your family, and the man or woman you’re in a relationship with. Find who you are in this world and what you need to feel good alone. I think that’s the most important thing in life. Find a sense of self because with that, you can do anything else.
25. I’m not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don’t walk away from it when something unfolds.
26. People say that you’re going the wrong way when it’s simply a way of your own.
27. I have so much in my life. I want to be of value to the world.
28. Love – is when you wish all the best to the people you love, when you put their interests and well-being above their own. Always.
29. It’s better to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or doesn’t want to be there.
30. The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can’t have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I‘d rather not be in cage. I’d rather be dead. And its real simple. And I think it’s not that uncommon.
31. If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.
32. If every choice you make comes from an honest place, you’re solid, and nothing anybody can say about you can rock you or change your opinion.
33. We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
34. I do believe in the old saying, ‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.’ Out experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity.
35. It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and more more quickly into the next place.
36. I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.
37. Our diversity is our strength. What a dull and pointless life it would be if everyone was the same.
38. I try to lead by example, being conscious of others and being responsible.
39. There’s something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.
40. I’m happy being myself, which I’ve never been before. I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn’t have those things in mine.
41. Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
42. When I get logical, and I don’t trust my instincts – that’s when I get in trouble.
Share these Angelina Jolie Quotes with friends and family.