We have collected 45+ Johnny Depp Quotes that will explain his life journey and give you some inspirational words from him.
Here are Johnny Depp Quotes
1. It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.
2. One day the people who didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.
3. Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.
4. Do what you really want to do. Don’t Play their game! Don’t do what they want. Find your own way.
5. Success doesn’t change you, it reveals you.
6. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really loved the first, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.
7. I think everybody’s weird. We should celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
8. Laugh as much as you breathe.
9. Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
10. I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.
11. My body is my journal and my tattoos are my story.
12. It hurts so much to want something you can’t have.
13. You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.
14. Me, I’m dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, It’s the honest ones you have to watch out for.
15. We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we’re all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.
16. There is a drive in me that won’t allow me to do certain things that are easy.
17. There comes a time when a good man must wear a mask.
18. Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.
19. People cry, not because they are weak. It is because they have been strong for too long.
20. My sickness is that I am fascinated my human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the word’s inside the people.
21. You gotta be careful: don’t say a word to nobody about nothing anytime ever.
22. I think, as an actor, it is good to feel the fear of failing miserably. I think you should take that risk. Fear is a necessary ingredient in everything I do.
23. There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.
24. Love is not blind. It simply enables one to see things others fail to see.
25. I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.
26. I started out printing silk screen t-shirts. I sold ink pens. I worked construction. I worked at a gas station. I pumped gas. I was a mechanic for a little bit. I went into sewers, down into sewer lines. I had a lot of somewhat unpleasant gigs for a time there.