We have collected 45+ Johnny Depp Quotes that will explain his life journey and give you some inspirational words from him.
Here are Johnny Depp Quotes
1. It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.
2. One day the people who didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.
3. Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.
4. Do what you really want to do. Don’t Play their game! Don’t do what they want. Find your own way.
5. Success doesn’t change you, it reveals you.
6. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really loved the first, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.
7. I think everybody’s weird. We should celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
8. Laugh as much as you breathe.
9. Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
10. I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.
11. My body is my journal and my tattoos are my story.
12. It hurts so much to want something you can’t have.
13. You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.
14. Me, I’m dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, It’s the honest ones you have to watch out for.
15. We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we’re all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.
16. There is a drive in me that won’t allow me to do certain things that are easy.
17. There comes a time when a good man must wear a mask.
18. Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.
19. People cry, not because they are weak. It is because they have been strong for too long.
20. My sickness is that I am fascinated my human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the word’s inside the people.
21. You gotta be careful: don’t say a word to nobody about nothing anytime ever.
22. I think, as an actor, it is good to feel the fear of failing miserably. I think you should take that risk. Fear is a necessary ingredient in everything I do.
23. There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.
24. Love is not blind. It simply enables one to see things others fail to see.
25. I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.
26. I started out printing silk screen t-shirts. I sold ink pens. I worked construction. I worked at a gas station. I pumped gas. I was a mechanic for a little bit. I went into sewers, down into sewer lines. I had a lot of somewhat unpleasant gigs for a time there.
27. If you choose to lock your heart away, you’ll lose it for certain.
28. As a teenager, I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too.
29. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
30. I have known plenty of people who, in their later years, had the energy of children and the kind of curiosity and fascination with things like little children. I think we can keep that, and I think it’s important to keep that part of staying young. But I also think it’s great fun growing old.
31. If someone is being bullied or feels like an outsider, and they relate to something that I’ve done, even if it’s just igniting a spark, that’s great. I had that feeling as a kid. I was messed with no end.
32. If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.
33. I’ve never felt particularly ambitious or driven, that’s for sure, although I like to create stuff, whether it’s a little doodle, a drawing, a small painting or a movie or a piece of music, so I suppose I’m driven by that.
34. I don’t trust anyone who hasn’t been self-destructive in some way. Who hasn’t gone through some sort of bout of self-loathing? You’ve got to bang yourself around a bit to know yourself.
35. You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.
36. Love as long as you live.
37. I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled.
38. Everything is just very, very blurry. I’ve never had a proper vision.
39. I’m having too much fun today to worry about tomorrow.
40. I’m attracted to the extreme light and the extreme dark. I’m interested in the human condition and what makes people tick. I’m interested in the things people try to hide.
41. When I see someone who just follows their dream and succeeds, and just does basically what they want to do and doesn’t have to answer to anyone, obviously not harming anyone, that’s great.
42. Simplicity – that’s what I want. It’s been a rare commodity for me for a number of years, but I enjoy being able to hang out with my girl, read the newspaper, and sit back and start to read a book by someone I admire.
43. Things in life are not always as they seem. When you listen, for instance, to someone talking, there is another voice beneath his words… even if you hear clearly what he is saying, the real truth is much deeper.
44. Money doesn’t buy you happiness, but it buys you a big enough yacht to sail right up to it.
45. I don’t think anybody’s necessarily ready for death. You can only hope that when it approaches, you feel like you’ve said what you wanted to say. Nobody wants to go out in mid-sentence.
Share these Johnny Depp Quotes with your friends and family.