We have collected some calm quotes that will help you to feel better in any situation.
Here are top calm quotes for you.
1. When one tunes in into nature’s frequency, life becomes change, change becomes hope!
– Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
2. Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organise your life around it.
– Brian Tracy
3. Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along.
4. When you are angry try your best to go to sleep, it keeps you away from speaking, writing, and thinking while you are angry.
– Amit Kalantri
5. You practice mindfulness, on the one hand, to be calm and peaceful. On the other hand, as you practice mindfulness and live a life of peace, you inspire hope for a future of peace.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
6. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
-William S. Burroughs
7. Keep cool; anger is not an argument.
– Daniel Webster
8. Peaceful disputes are maintained when men sincerely believe that they are morally, logically correct about the issues at hand. It is when neither side is really certain that wars are instigated.
– Criss Jami, Killosophy
9. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
– Robert Louis Stevenson
10. Patience, more than the ability to bear pains or endure waiting, is to be calm no matter what happens – constantly take action to turn it to positive growth opportunities – and have faith to believe that it will all work out in the end while you are waiting.
– Roy T. Bennett
11. Do not learn how to react. Learn how to respond.
12. When problems come, remain calm in two cases. One when you know you can solve them so smile; second when you know you can’t so be silent.
13. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
– Christian D. Larson
14. Maybe if we just lay beneath the stars long enough, all our worries will dissipate into the cosmos. And we can lay there motionless, yet sailing across the stars.
– Trevor Driggers
15. Keep calm because pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver and heartbreak makes you wiser.
16. Let’s accept it that dead people are in position for relaxing and watching.
– Deyth Banger
17. The new disease of our age is being OK doing everything at exactly the same time.
– Nigel Cumberland
18. There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in a storm.
19. Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind.
-David G. Allen