Questions are great for opening up the mind as they are nearly impossible to ignore. If I say to you- what’s your favorite colour? Or what’s you favorite movie? Your mind will try to come up with an answer.
The human brain is wired up to seek out conclusions – This has been proven with something called The Zeigarnik Effect which shows that when we are interrupted in a task we are far more likely to remember that task and seek a conclusion to it.
Think of the most popular TV shows- Game Of Thrones, The Sopranos and even Keeping Up With The Kardashians (I promise I do not watch it!)
These programs are so successful because they keep you in suspense, keep asking questions and they never give you the full answer. So you tune in next week, get some of the answer,s and then they ask you another 5 questions.
Questions can also be empowering and motivating for you and if you continuously ask yourself the right questions they can help aid you in your journey.
BELOW ARE 21 EMPOWERING QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF-
- If I was not afraid I would?
- What makes me happy?
- What excites me?
- How can I make the best use of my time?
- How can I achieve financial freedom?
- Who do I love?
- Who loves me?
- What do I love doing?
- What makes me feel proud of myself?
- What am I committed to in my life?
- How can I create a healthy lifestyle?
- At what time am I most effective?
- What am I grateful for?
- What can I be doing today to improve?
- Who makes me feel good?
- How can I maintain a positive attitude?
- Why is my life so amazing?
- What’s the best part of my personality?
- What skills do I have?
- How can I take the positive out of every situation?
- How can I be really honest with myself at all times?
- What can I do that I will enjoy, while outside my comfort zone?
I hope you can find some use for these questions and let me know some of your answers or unique questions by leaving me a comment in the comments section below.
Originally Published on- truththeory