1. Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.
– Anne Frank
2. A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
3. The best revenge is massive success.
– Frank Sinatra
4. This too shall pass.
– Persian Sufi Poets
5. It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it.
– Vince Lombardi
6. Often we women are risk averse. I needed the push. Now, more than ever, young women need more seasoned women to provide that encouragement, to take a risk, to go for it. Once a glass ceiling is broken, it stays broken.
– Jennifer Granholm
7. When you get to your wits end, you will find, God lives there.
8. In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
– Tony Robbins
9. Fall seven times, stand up eight.
– Japanese Proverb
10. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
– Stephen King
11. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
– Helen Keller
12. He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
13. Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.
– Garrison Keillor
14. Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal.
– Jerome Fleishman
15. When written in Chinese the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.
– John F. Kennedy
16. Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.
– Edwin Markham
17. There is in every true woman’s heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.
– Washington Irving
18. God uses suffering as a whetstone, to make men sharp with.
– Henry Beecher
19. Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us.
– Rainer Rilke
20. Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
21. If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.
– David Allen