With these motivational Life quotes, you can be sure that you’ll be able to do anything as long as you have the heart and passion for them.
1. Never doubt yourself.
“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” —Karim Seddiki.
2. Don’t give up.
“You only fail when you stop trying.” —Unknown
3. Failure is part of success.
“Before something great happens, everything falls apart.” — Unknown
4. Always do your best.
“If you know you can do better … then do better.” — Unknown
5. Everything happens for a reason.
“What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.” — Unknown
6. It’s all about your mindset.
“Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.” — Unknown
7. Not all mistakes are bad.
“Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.” — Unknown
8. Sometimes the hardest things are what we need.
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” — Unknown
9. It’s your life.
“I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.” — Unknown
10. Remember why you started.
“When you feel like stopping think about why you started.” — Unknown
11. Reflect on whether what you’re trying to accomplish is going to make you happy.
“Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.” — Unknown
12. Your book is still being written.
“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” — C.S. Lewis
13. Make your decisions wisely.
“You are one decision away from a completely different life.” — Mel Robbins
14. You never know who is watching you.
“I thought about quitting, but then I noticed who was watching.” — Unknown
15. The true definition of fear.
“F.E.A.R. has two meanings — Forget Everything and Run OR Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours.” — Unknown
16. Understanding that you will not always be motivated is OK.
“You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.” — Unknown
17. Discipline yourself.
“Motivation is what gets you started; habit is what keeps you going.” — Unknown
18. Even professionals were beginners at first.
“Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.” — Unknown
19. Sometimes all we need is some tough love to get through the tough times.
Head up, stay strong. Fake a smile, move on.” — Unknown
20. Remember that change comes within.
“Be the person you want to have in your life.” — Unknown
21. Focus on the future, not the past.
“Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” — Robin Sharma
22. Thinking about the bad days do not define you.
“Don’t let the bad days make you think you have a bad life.” — Unknown
23. Be patient.
“It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.” — Unknown
24. Always pick yourself up.
“Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.” — Unknown
25. Be your best self.
“Understand that the universe is giving you challenges to help you to become the greatest version of yourself.” — Unknown