1. Yoga is not a command performance. It is an invitation to explore. -Danna faulds
2. Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; you can write your poetry of movements. -Amit Ray
3. Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within.
4. True meditation is about being fully present with everything that is–including discomfort and challenges. It is not an escape from life. -Craig Hamilton
5. Yoga is not about touching your toes, it’s about what you learn on the way down. -Jigar Gor
6. When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga. -Petri Räisänen
7. Yoga is a light which once lit will never dim, the better your practice the brighter your flame. –B.K.S. Iyengar
8. It is not arrogant or egotistical to feel good inside. You had nothing to do with it. It’s simply the honest response to clearly perceived Reality. -Erich Schiffman
9. Yoga does not just change the way we see things, It transforms the person who sees.
10. Yoga is almost like music in a way; there’s no end to it. – Sting
11. For me, yoga is not just a workout – it’s about working on yourself.– Mary Glover
12. Yoga is the methodology with which to unveil the miracle that exists right in front of our faces and inside ourselves.– Rodney Yee
13. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will. —Venus Williams
14. The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga. – Yogi Bhajan
15. Yoga must not be practiced to control the body: It is the opposite, It must bring freedom to the body, all the freedom it needs. -Vanda Scaravelli
16. The best thing you could do is master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire. -Mama Indigo
17. The gift of learning to meditate is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this lifetime. – Sogyal Rimpoche
18. Yoga is not a work-out, it is a work-in. And this is the point of spiritual practice; to make us teachable; to open up our hearts and focus our awareness so that we can know what we already know and be who we already are. -Rolf Gates
19. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. –Tommy Lasorda
20. Your soul is your best friend. Treat it with care, nurture it with growth, feed it with love. –Ashourina Yalda
21. Anyone who practices can obtain success in yoga but not one who is lazy. Constant practice alone is the secret of success. -Hatha Yoga Pradipika
22. Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
23. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams -Eleanor Roosevelt
24. In meditation and in our daily lives there are three qualities that we can nurture, cultivate, and bring out. We already possess these, but they can be ripened: precision, gentleness, and the ability to let go. -Pema Chodron
25. When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control the breath. – Hatha Yoga Pradipika
26. Yoga is invigoration in relaxation. Freedom in routine. Confidence through self-control. The energy within and energy without. –Ymber Delecto
27. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi
28. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t. -Jerry Rice
29. Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self. -The Bhagavad Gita
30. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
31. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
32. Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are. – Jason Crandell
Share these International Day Of Yoga 2021 Quotes with friends and family
12 Essential Things To Do Before Going to Bed For Productive Morning
9 Habits That Will Transform Your Well-being
Self-Care: 10 Must-try Practices To Take Care Of Yourself
15 Hobbies That Can Help To Improve Your Mental Health