We have collected some Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes that will inspire you.
Here are Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
1. If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.
2. I want you to back yourself into a corner. Give yourself no choice but to succeed. let the consequences of failure become so dire and so unthinkable that you’ll have no choice but to do whatever it takes to succeed.
3. Be thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.
4. Global warming is not only the No.1 environmental challenge we face today but one of the most important issues facing all of humanity. We all have to do our part to raise awareness about global warming and the problems we as a people face in promoting a sustainable environmental future for our planet.
5. Pay close attention to people who don’t clap when you win.
6. Everywhere I go, somebody is staring at me, I don’t know if people are staring because they recognize me or because they think I’m a weirdo.
7. A wrong connection will give you shock throughout your life, but the right one will light up your life.
8. If you want to be successful, respect one rule. Never let failure take control of you.
9. Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.
10. I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.
11. I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.
12. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
13. To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy.
14.Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
15. It’s business! Leave your emotions at the door.
16. Pain is temporary, film is forever
17. Don’t think for a moment that I’m really like any of the characters I’ve played. I’m not. That’s why it’s called ‘acting’.
18. My mother is a walking miracle.
19. School, I never truly got the knack of. I could never focus on things I didn’t want to learn.
20. To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy.
21. I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand.
22. Raising awareness on the most pressing environmental issues of our time is more important than ever.
Share these Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes with your friends and family.