Here are 26 Most Powerful Quotes You’ll Ever Read.
1.“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.“ – Bil Keane
2. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.“ – George Bernhard Shaw
3. “We must love them both, those whose opinions we share and those whose opinions we reject, for both have labored in the search for truth, and both have helped us in finding it.“
– Thomas Aquinas
4.” One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.“– Abraham Maslow
5. “What we know is a drop, what we don’t know is an ocean.” – Isaac Newton
6. “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”– Heraclitus
7. “Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words.
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.
Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.“
– Chinese proverb, author unknown
9. “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” – Michel De Montaigne
10. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.“– George Bernard Shaw
11.” Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
12. “Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.”
– Lao Tzu
13. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.“ – Albert Einstein
14. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.“ – Winston Churchill
15. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.“ – Helen Keller
16. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.“ – C.S Lewis
17. “Love is a verb. Love – the feeling – is a fruit of love, the verb.“ – Stephen Covey
18. “Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.”
– Viktor Frankl
19. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
20. “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” – Nelson Mandela