If you are searching for the quotes and images to wish someone a happy National Doctor’s Day 2021 then you are in right place.
This is the best time to take a minute to acknowledge and appreciate the efforts of all the doctors, not only in the USA or India but around the world.
Here are Top Quotes for National Doctor’s Day 2021
1. The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.
– Thomas Edison
2. People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness they still remain in his debt.”
3. Medicines cure diseases, but only doctors can cure patients.
– Carl Jung
4. Surgeons must be very careful when they take the knife! Underneath their fine incisions. Stirs the Culprit Life!
– Emily Dickinson
5. Our profession is the only one which works unceasingly to annihilate itself.
– Martin H. Fischer
6. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others
– Mahatma Gandhi
7. We have the ability… and if, with our faith in our future, we exert ourselves with determination, nothing, I am sure, no obstacles, however formidable or insurmountable they may appear at present, can stop our progress…
– Dr. BC Roy
8. In fact, I wanted to become a heart surgeon well before I wanted to become a doctor
– Dr. Devi Shetty
9. A doctor, like anyone else who has to deal with human beings, each of them unique, cannot be a scientist; he is either, like the surgeon, a craftsman, or, like the physician and the psychologist, an artist. This means that in order to be a good doctor a man must also have a good character, that is to say, whatever weaknesses and foibles he may have, he must love his fellow human beings in the concrete and desire their good before his own.” — W. H. Auden
10. He is the best physician who is the most ingenious inspirer of hope.
— Samuel Taylor Coleridge
11. You [future doctors] are off to an amazing, rewarding and exciting life.
― Major W. Bradshaw
12. Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity.
13. Most doctors are prisoners of their education and shackled by their profession.
― Richard Diaz
14. Observation, Reason, Human Understanding, Courage; these make the physician.
― Martin H. Fischer
15. A doctor is not a mechanic. A car doesn’t react with a mechanic, but a human being does.
16. In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.
— Marcus Tullius Cicero
17. To array a man’s will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine.
– Henry Ward Beecher
18. Only the healing art enables one to make a name for himself and at the same time give benefit to others.
— Chinese Proverb
19. The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease.
— William Osler
20. The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life; the ideal of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician.
—William J. Mayo
21. Let the young know they will never find a more interesting, more instructive book than the patient himself.
22. Wear the white coat with dignity and pride,it is an honor and privilege to get to serve the public as a physician.
― Bill H. Warren
23. We get out of life what we put into it. The way we treat others is the way we ourselves get treated.
— Ben Carson
24. I would still ‘do it again’ despite all the difficulty of training and roadblocks to just practice medicine. Truly is worth it!
― James A. Bowden
25. The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be separated.
26. The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.
27. I always tell my residents to never forget that we have the opportunity to do more good in one day than most people have in a month.
― Suneel Dhand
28. A physician is obligated to consider more than a diseased organ, more than even the whole man — he must view the man in his world.
— Harvey Cushing
29. While the journey seems long and hard at the beginning with perseverance and dedication the rewards at the end last a lifetime.
― William R. Francis
30. …let me congratulate you on the choice of calling which offers a combination of intellectual and moral interests found in no other profession.
― Sir William Olser
31. Sometimes, the best thing we can do for our patients is to tell them what the best behavior is and then negotiate something they can live with.
32. In our job, you will never go home at the end of the day thinking that you haven’t done something valuable and important.
― Suneel Dhand
33. To solve a difficult problem in medicine, don’t study it directly, but rather pursue a curiosity about nature and the rest will follow. Do basic research.
— Roger Kornberg
34. [As a doctor] people will trust you, confide in you, and appreciate your efforts. You can do amazing things for people if you don’t let the system get you down.
― Wes Fischer
35. The best doctor gives the least medicines.
– Benjamin Franklin
36. We practice medicine that our historical ancestors could only dream of, and we have access to amazing treatments and cures for our patients on a daily basis.
― Suneel Dhand
37. Always remember the privilege it is to be a physician.
― Daniel P. Logan
38. The awe of discovering the human body. The honor of being trusted to give advice. The gratitude for helping someone through a difficult illness. These things never grow old.
― Danielle Ofri
39. [Being a doctor] offers the most complete and constant union of those three qualities which have the greatest charm for pure and active minds – novelty, utility, and charity.
― Sir James Paget
40. I remind my fellows, residents and medical students that what we do is a privilege. People let us into the most intimate aspects of their lives, and they look to us to help guide them through very complex and delicate situations.
― Shikha Jain
41. I remember the feeling of joy, almost to tears, the day I discharged my first patient from the hospital and the tears that I can never hold back during the miracle of birth. That feeling is reward for our hard work here [in medical school] and in years that follow… I can’t imagine being a doctor without it… I ask you to recall the vigor and happiness of our youths and then, imagine the beauty of that energy channeled into the care of another human being.
― John-Paul H. Dedam
42. The presence of the doctor is the beginning of the cure.
43. Medicine really matured me as a person because, as a physician, you’re obviously dealing with life and death issues… if you can handle that, you can handle anything.
― Ken Jeong
44. The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
45. As a caregiver, you see selfless acts everyday.
― Dr. Raj Panjabi
46. Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity.
47. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
— Albert Einstein
48. In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.
49. Doctors believe in what they are doing and that’s what makes the doctor dangerous.
50.Doctor’s read soo many books just save others life.
National Doctor’s Day 2021: Top greetings you can send to doctors
- You are the most wonderful doctor I know
- No amount of fees can compensate for the life you saved
- My prescription for you today – smile all day. Happy Doctor’s Day
- May all your days be as wonderful as you have made all of mine
- Thank you for making me love life again
Read more :
Let’s celebrate doctor’s day with these quotes for National Doctor’s Day 2021