Here are handpicked Self Love Quotes that will help to remind you how important self-love is. These quotes will help you to pick yourself up and inspire you to love yourself.
Here are 50 self-love quotes
1. Self Love is Key To Life: “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
– Lucille Ball
2. Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.
3. Unconditional Self-Love: “Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.
4. Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like your love yourself. Love yourself.
5. Support Your Well-Being: “Love yourself instead of abusing yourself.
6. Self love. It doesn’t mean that everyone will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It means that you won’t let them change the way you see yourself; nor will you stick around for them to destroy you.
7. Enjoy a Piece of Heaven: “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.
8. There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
9. Embracing the Flaws: “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.
10. Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
11. Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
12. Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you.
13. You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
14. Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
15. If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
16. Stop underestimate yourself.
17. You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.
18. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
19. You are free, you are powerful, you are good, you are love, you have value, you have a purpose. All is well.
20. Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every single day and the rest will fall into place.
21. Believe in yourself a little more.
22. You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
23. One day i woke up and realised I was not made for anyone, I was made for me. I am my own.
24. In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
25. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here.
26. The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.
27. Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself.
28. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
29. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful, without needing someone to tell you.
30. Self confidence is the best outfit.
31. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
32. Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.
33. Regardless of how anyone else feels about me, I am going to choose to love myself today.
34. No one is you and that is your power.
35. When I accept myself just as I am, i am freed from the burden of needing you accept me.
36. I am accepting myself unconditionally no matter what.
37. There is no sense in punishing your future for the mistakes of your past. Forgive yourself, grow from it, and then let it go.
38. A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.
39. Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself.
40. Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish. It makes you indestructible.
41. If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. Not only that, you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.
42. Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
43. I am not looking to escape my darkness, I’m learning to love myself here.
44. You’re a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones who do, will never forget about you.
45. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
46. To love yourself is to understand you don’t need to be perfect to be good.
47. Loving yourself is the greatest revolution
48. Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
49. To love yourself is to understand you don’t need to be perfect to be good.
50. Demonstrate love by giving it, unconditionally, to yourself. And as you do, you will attract others into your life who will love you without conditions.