World animal day is observed on 4th October across the world every year. We have collected some heart-warming animal quotes to celebrate World Animal Day 2021.
Here are the top hand-picked quotes to celebrate well-being of animals on World Animal day.
1. Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring – it was peace. – Milan Kundera
2. Killing animals for sport, for pleasure, for adventure, and for hides and furs is a phenomenon which is at once disgusting and distressing. There is no justification in indulging in such acts of brutality. – Dalai Lama
3. Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened. – Anatole France
4. We patronize the animals for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they are more finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other Nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth. – Henry Beston
5. As custodians of the planet, it is our responsibility to deal with all species with kindness, love and compassion. That these animals suffer through human cruelty is beyond understanding. Please help to stop this madness. – Richard Gere
6. Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
7. Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to. – Alfred A. Montapert
8. Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages. –Thomas Edison
9. Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve and nurture and care for all life. – James Cromwell
10. The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men. – Leonardo Da Vinci
11. Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day. – John Grogan
12. An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language. – Martin Buber
13. If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals. – Albert Einstein
14. Animals are such agreeable friends? they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. – George Eliot
15. The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man. – Charles Darwin
16. It is much easier to show compassion to animals. They are never wicked. – Haile Selassie
17. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves they walked to.
18. If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.
When a man has pity on all living creatures then only is he noble. – Buddha
19. I think I could turn and live with the animals, they are so placid and self contained
20. The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
21. Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures
We hope this World Animal Day Quotes 2021 you like and share with your friends and family.
40 Pet Quotes For Every Pet Lovers
Thanksgiving 2021 : 25 Best Quotes to Show Gratitude for Your Blessings
Pin this for later