We have collected top Jim Carrey Quotes that will inspire you for sure.
Here are Top 30 Inspirational Jim Carrey Quotes
1. Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory.
2. You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world, and as you walk through those doors today, you will only have two choices: love or fear. Choose love, and don’t ever let fear turn you against your playful heart.
3. People need the motivation to do anything. I don’t think human beings learn anything without desperation.
4. I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful.
5. For the most sensitive among us, the noise can be too much.
6. Fear is going to be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much.
7. Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain’t desperate at some point, you ain’t interesting.
8. Originality is really important.
9. Life is an ordeal, albeit an exciting one, but I wouldn’t trade it for the good old days of poverty and obscurity.
10. My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.
11. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.
12. I just want to be myself.
13. I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.
14. If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
15. But, you know, you can’t be a star at home.
16. It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?
17. Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don’t limit myself.
18. You know the trouble with real life? There’s no danger music.
19. I’m the first to admit this whole salary thing is getting out of control. In the final analysis, it’s still about the work.
20. The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.
21. As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want and then working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.
22. Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.
23. Either you’re the one erasing or you’re the one being erased.
24. It’s Better to Fail at What You Love Than Fail at What You Don’t.
25. My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.