We have collected the top 15 quotes that will help you to understand the importance of the telecommunications day and help you to celebrate with these quotes in 2021.
Here are Telecommunication Day Quotes
1. An efficient telecommunications network is the foundation upon which an information society is built.
– Talal Abu-Ghazaleh
2. Leadership in telecommunications is also essential, since we are now in the age of e-commerce.
– Michael Oxley
3. Smart businesses do not look at labor costs alone anymore. They do look at market access, transportation, telecommunications infrastructure and the education and skill level of the workforce, the development of capital and the regulatory market.
– Janet Napolitano
4. I urge telecommunications regulators to develop a commercial strategy for delivering effective access to the continent.
– Mark Shuttleworth
5. The key is the Internet. The United States is by far the most advanced country in this new digital culture, so we have to be there. The Internet is the heart of this new civilization, and telecommunications are the nervous system, or circulatory system.
– Carlos Slim
6. Advances in the technology of communications have proved an unambiguous threat to totalitarian regimes: Fax machines enable dissidents to bypass state-controlled print media; direct-dial telephone makes it difficult for a state to control interpersonal voice communication; and satellite broadcasting makes it possible for information-hungry residents of many closed societies to bypass state-controlled television channels.
– Rupert Murdoch
7. Advances in the technology of communications have proved an unambiguous threat to totalitarian regimes: Fax machines enable dissidents to bypass state-controlled print media; direct-dial telephone makes it difficult for a state to control interpersonal voice communication; and satellite broadcasting makes it possible for information-hungry residents of many closed societies to bypass state-controlled television channels.
– Rupert Murdoch
8. It would be gross understatement to say that the Telecommunications Act of 1996 is not a model of clarity. It is in many important respects a model of ambiguity or indeed even self-contradiction.
– Antonin Scalia
9. I will set big goals for this country as president – some so large that the technology to reach them does not yet exist.””I will recruit new teachers and make new investments in rural schools, we’ll connect all of America to 21st century technology and telecommunications.
– Barack Obama
10. I am seriously troubled by the proposed rapid consolidation in the telecommunications marketplace.
– Conrad Burns
11. My innovation involved taking an idea from the telecommunications and banking industries, and applying that idea to transportation business.
– Frederick W. Smith
12. Today, in the Twenty-First Century, an age of jet aircraft, personal computers, wireless telecommunications, laser surgery, and incipient space travel, the mentality with which many presumably educated, intelligent people approach matters of economics and business is, however astonishing it may seem, still that of the Dark Ages.
– George Reisman
13. I worked on local papers, before taking a job as a webmaster with a very well known telecommunications company in London, as I thought the internet was the future.
– Neil Oliver
14. Digital piracy needs to be addressed. Without content protection, investment in content can’t be supported. We need secure distribution. If you (telecommunications equipment and software makers) help us, we will make it easier for you to distribute our content.
– Bob Iger
15. In my role as Wikileaks editor, I’ve been involved in fighting off many legal attacks. To do that, and keep our sources safe, we have had to spread assets, encrypt everything, and move telecommunications and people around the world to activate protective laws in different national jurisdictions.
– Julian Assange
Share these Telecommunications Day quotes with your friends and family.