Here Are 30 Amazing And Inspiring Bill Gates Quotes That Takes Us Inside The Mind Of The Most Generous Person:
1. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
2. If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
3. I’m a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they’re interested in.
4. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
5. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
6. What’s amazing is, if young people understood how doing well in school makes the rest of their life so much interesting, they would be more motivated. It’s so far away in time that they can’t appreciate what it means for their whole life.
7. Until we’re educating every kid in a fantastic way, until every inner city is cleaned up, there is no shortage of things to do.
8. I would counsel people to go to college, because it’s one of the best times in your life in terms of who you meet and develop a broad set of intellectual skills.
9. Being flooded with information doesn’t mean we have the right information or that we’re in touch with the right people.
10. Although I don’t have a prescription for what others should do, I know I have been very fortunate and feel a responsibility to give back to society in a very significant way.
11. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
12. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
13. I can understand wanting to have millions of dollars; there’s a certain freedom, meaningful freedom, that comes with that.
14. The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.
15. Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.
16. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
17. If you give people tools, and they use their natural abilities and their curiosity, they will develop things in ways that will surprise you very much beyond what you might have expected.
18. We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
19. Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There`s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.