We all know the importance of health and wellness in our life. No matter how much we are busy in our life, wellness should be a top priority on our daily task list. Global wellness day is a reminder to all of us to self-care regularly.
There are so many ways to celebrate international wellness day at home or office
Here are the top 6 wellness activities and tips
- Give a fitness Challenge to yourself and your loved ones and complete it together at home. You can also try this challenge at your workplace with your work colleague.
- You can also do 15-20 meditation daily.
- Practice self-care.
- Don’t forget to take care of your mental health as well.
- Have healthy meals
- Take breaks in between your busy schedules
30 Health and Wellness Quotes
1. For the sake of our health, our children and grandchildren, and even our economic well-being, we must make protecting the planet our top priority. – David Suzuki
2. It is not the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind. – Aisha Mirza
3. He who has health has hope and he who has hope has everything. – Arabian Proverb
4. Health is worth more than learning. – Thomas Jefferson
5. To get rich never your risk your health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of wealth. – Richard Baker
6. Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. – World Health Organization
7. A healthy outside starts from the inside. – Robert Urich
8. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. – Caroline Myss
9. The greatest wealth is health. – Virgil
10. Wellness is a connection of paths: knowledge and action. – Joshua Holtz
11. To keep the body in good health is a duty otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. Buddha
12. Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character. – Pastor Rick Warren
13. The groundwork for all happiness is good health. – Leigh Hunt
14. We need to change the culture of this topic and make it OK to speak about mental health and suicide. – Luke Richardson
15. Your body hears everything your mind says. -Naomi Judd
16. The key to a healthy life is having a healthy mind. – Richard Davidson
17. I’ve always wanted to be in the health and wellness business. I try to encourage people to live a healthy lifestyle. – Mark Wahlberg
18. A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health. – Dalai Lama
19. Every living cell in your body is made from the food you eat. If you consistently eat junk food then you’ll have a junk body. – Jeanette Jenkins
20. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. – Mahatma Gandhi