Halloween is one of the best days of the year. We tend to decorate ourselves, our houses, so why not let the pets have fun too.
If your pup and cat loves to wear dresses daily, then why not dress them for Halloween days?
Even if you take your pet out at a Halloween party, they could give a spooky flame to the group.
The costumes for dogs and cats, come in all shapes and sizes.
Pro tip: Before ordering a Halloween costume for your furry friend, take its measurements properly.
15 Halloween costume ideas for your dog in 2021
1. UPS pet Halloween Costume: If your dog loves to get groomed pretty clean, then this costume is for him. Whether your pet loves mail courier or isn’t a fan, his outfit is too funny. It will suit mostly larger breed dogs.
2. Dogs Beret and Cape Set: Even the most insightful dog will prefer this outfit. It is a French-influenced attire that comes complete with a beret and robe.
3. Superman Dog Costume: Who doesn’t like superman? I do. I like dogs getting dressed up in their attire. The letter ‘S’ is too good to be missed. It looks superb.
4. Incredibles Pet Costume: Do you remember any character from the movie The incredible? Well, this dog costume will definitely make you remember. The mask serves an excellent look to the overall costume.
5. Tuxedo Dog suit: The fancy English man is right here. This attire is perfect for a Halloween day out with your dog. The most formal dress you can think of.
6. Beetlejuice Pet Costume: The iconic pop costume for your doggy. If you are a fan of pop music, get your pet a Beetlejuice costume.
7. Minion Bob Pet Costume: This super cute Halloween costume in the form of minions is too good to lose. Who doesn’t love minions? This time, your dog might fall in love with the look too.
8. Guitar Costume: The most common dog costume in the market. It’s cute and fashionable. You might get your dog dressed as the famous guitarist of all time and dance rock to its music.
9. French Fries Costume: Weird? But unique and funny. If you are french fry lovers just like me, don’t forget to dress your puppy in this fashion. Transform your furry friend’s head into a carton of your favorite snack.
10. Aviator Hat and Scarf Costume: A very high-profile kind of dress that gives a summery vibe. Your sweet little pooch will be ready to fly.
11. Butterfly Pet Costume for Dogs: Dogs actually enjoy this attire. They feel happy and like a bird. It looks pretty on them. A pair of butterfly wings attached to your doggy will make it go mad, on a Halloween morning.
12. Walking Teddy Bear Costume for dogs: We love teddy bears, but they are too huge to be a pet. Hence if you dress your dog in a teddy bear outfit, you can cuddle it, as well as cuddle a bear dog.
13. Pirate Dog Costume for Halloween: A pirate dog uniform for a pirate dog. Get it in a ship shape for Halloween by dressing it in this cute pirate costume.
14. Cupcake Dog costume: Get your puppy a cupcake this Halloween. He will love this outfit. It will fit most medium to small dog breeds.
15. Frozen Sven Dog Costume: Did you watch Disney Frozen? I’ll take that as a yes. Frozen fans will definitely love this Sven dog costume. After all who doesn’t dream of petting their reindeer as like Kristoff?
15 Halloween puur-fect costume ideas for your cats
1. Bunny Costume: Not for the actual bunnies, but for your cat. These bunny ears are so adorable to miss. Thus your cat is now a C-unny.
2. The Maid dress for Cats: We cleanup so much for them, shouldn’t they return the favor? This black and white maid dress is too cute to handle.
3. Batman Costume: Comics are everyone’s absolute favorite. Gift your cat a batman dress for Halloween and call it Catman from now!
4. Spider Halloween costume for Cats: If four legs aren’t just for your kitty, how about attaching four more? The spider costume is perfect to give a gothic look and match your Halloween party theme.
5. King for a day Cat Costume: Although you handle your cat similar to a king or queen most of the time, this Halloween makes it special for them. Show them that they are your true king and queen.
6. The Graduate Costume: Congratulations. Your cat just graduated! Dress your kitty in this cute graduation cap and gown. Do not forget to give it the diploma certificate!
7. Octopus Pet Cat for Halloween: Remember Oswald? For some unique costume ideas, try this octopus outfit. Give it an aquatic look with those purple tentacles. You might even make it fairy by combining a shell accessory to it.
8. Chef Hat for Cats: The Cat-atouille is right here. A new chef in town. Put a tiny chef’s hat and scarf on your cat. They are assured to draw home some five stars.
9. Pet Sailor attire: Dress your cat like a sailor. Take a white sailor cap and a trimmed collar. The perfect sophisticated look for your furry friend is ready.
10. Cat doctor Costume for Halloween: Your cat might provide some helping hand to the healthcare heroes. Get it dressed like one. Put a cat version of the doctor’s cardigan, a stethoscope, and a healing kit. Your cat might help them, in this pandemic.
11. Legendary Cat Costume: Wanna have some extra ghastly look for your cat? Then this is it. The cat’s shadows look somewhat like a batman. Thus comes the legendary bat costume for a cat. Your cat is now a Catman!
12. Hooded Cloak Witch: What’s better than a Harry Potter outfit? A classic look, this attire will go in a few tracks. To have a Harry Potter look, add tiny round glasses to it. Invite your cat to a hocus-pocus Halloween party.
13. Lion Mane Costume for Cats: Cats can outsmart dogs at any time. They are made for stardom. If your cat has this kind of attitude, too, give it a Lion mane costume. A cute look for those having similar skin tones. It will give your feline friend a wild cat outlook, while we will know, what’s inside!
14. Unicorn Cat Costume: This look will definitely rack up the likes on your Instagram #Halloween post. This magical headpiece will make your cat go famous in no time.
15. Cowboy Halloween Costume: This extremely chill musician costume will bring in the vibes. The striped tee and white shorts will add an overall smart look to your cats’ Halloween party. Add sunglasses to complete the look.